Thursday, April 29, 2010

Website

Bare Essentials to my Website

I found this assignment to be very interesting. I have never even thought about what goes into making a website before this. I wish that we had more time to play with Dreamweaver and really develop the website into a fully fuctioning site. Because this coincided with my PR class, the website is about my client for that class. It is a great starter for me and I can hopefully expand on the site so my client can actually use it. I was very interesting to see the back bone of a website. It is obviously not very aesthetically pleasing but it is usable and I am proud of it. I never thought in a million years that I'd be creating my own websites. I feel as though learning these skills will help me navigate websites better, appreciate websites more and I have a very very basic understanding of "geek speak" and html's. I feel as though I will be able to make my own websites in the future and it was actually all very easy. Though this was not the most exciting assignment, I am glad that I had to do it because it definitely taught me things besides graphic design type things like we've done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment