For this assignment, I was just trying to execute it properly. I wanted my image to go after my animated word poem and I was successful. I came across a few challenges when doing this leg of the project. I sat in the mac lab for a while not really knowing what to do. I didn't really take notes on the subject and relied heavily on the book. I was frustrated a lot but when I figured it out on my own it made it that much better and I even helped a few other people. The idea of putting an animation on the internet was definitely new for me. I just figured you could copy and paste the link or just drag in in there. I had no idea you had to go through firezilla which also caused me a little frustration because I had to keep resizing my image in order for it to fit in the blog because the right half kept getting cut off. So I'm pretty much a pro with firezilla now. I enjoyed getting it right though. I was glad when I put my animation together and figured it out on my own. I learned new things just by playing around. I also thought that I had lost my entire animation when I saved it as a GIF and tried to open it in photoshop but sure enough realized it's because you can't play a GIF in photoshop. So I was glad when I put everything together and I was excited once it was actually on the internet. I was most proud of myself when I was figuring things out on my own and was then able to reiterate it to others because this shows me that if I ever had to do it again, I could! But if I had had more time, I would have liked to animate my image as well. I didn't realize that I'd have to make my image in the same file as my poem in order to do so and by the time I realized that, it was too late. But for all I know I wouldn't have liked it like that anyways, so overall I am pleased with the way it came out!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment